Do I have a claim?

For legal representation, please contact our firm. Our attorneys will guide you through the process of applying for a social security, long term, or other disability benefits claim. We are available to answer your questions and address your concerns. Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Zagoria have over 75 years of combined legal experience and a dedication to our clients.

Please fill out the form below and click “submit”.

(786) 242-4146